Are you ready to volunteer at First Family Church? Our dedicated volunteers are the heartbeat of each of our ministries. Without them, we would not be able to provide the ministry we do.
There are so many opportunities that will allow you to give of your time and be part of something incredible in this church family.
Ministry opportunities include:
- Children’s Ministries: KidzLife, TykesLife, & Nursery
- Student Ministries: Adult Sponsor, Worship, Audio/Visual Tech, & Meal Prep
- Men’s & Women’s Ministries Events: As needed
- Building & Grounds Maintenance: Flower Beds, Minor Repairs, Building Cleaning
- Hospitality Team: Ushers, Greeters, Parking Lot Attendants, Cafe Staff, Welcome Center, & Kids Check-In
- Worship Team: Vocalist, Musician, Stage Assistance (set up, etc)
- Media Team: Audio Tech, Video Tech, Visual Presentation Tech
- Care Team: Meal Team, Hospital Visits, Funeral Team
- Adopt-A-Block: Sharing Christ’s love with the adopted apartment communities of Brookview Apartments, Osage Ridge Apartments, and Parkside Village.
We have all been entrusted with unique gifts, talents, and abilities. If you choose to volunteer, we will discuss with you how you can best use your gifts, talents, and abilities to help build His kingdom–even if the ministry you have a passion for isn’t listed above.
If you’re ready to serve in one or more of our great ministry opportunities, please fill out the volunteer form below. If you have further questions, you may call the church office at 573-302-0223, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to assist in any way possible.
We’re excited to help you find your role in the FAMILY today!